Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Isn't God amazing?! I wonder at the beauty that surrounds us every day and how slow I am to see it most of the time. The other afternoon I saw this cloud formation and it made me smile so I took a picture. To think that beauty is all over the world, even when there is nobody there to enjoy it! To imagine that God loves beauty and enjoys creating it. To think that we are His children-- adopted sons and daughters, co-heirs with Christ of everything! Wow!

Garry is flying the team to visit another location this morning, then bringing some of them to town. He's had to modify his flight plans this week, but it seems like things are working out. Tomorrow will be a long day anyway, but hopefully not too long.

School is moving along at home and the static of the radio is keeping me company even when the boys are working quietly. With neither of the girls here I've been back and forth to laundry, dishes, and some food prep this morning. Makes me appreciate them even more-- it is just a lot of work to keep house in this country of dust, screen windows, and many little animals sharing the house with us:).

No comments: