A few things we love about our new place:
- We are on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Kaleb has space for his animation studio
- The house is bright and cheery
- Kevin has space downstairs to spread out
- The backyard looks like it will be beautiful in summer and we have a nice deck out back
- We are still close to our church and places we are used to shopping and the drive to those places is actually easier
- Kevin is a few minutes closer to school and one of his badminton locations
- Garry and I enjoy walks around the neighborhood
This is not to say there aren't things we miss-- the view out the kitchen window and dining room was stunning. We also knew and enjoyed several of our neighbors and Kaleb particularly had a lot of friends in the neighborhood. The first house had high ceilings, which we enjoyed. We also miss the large windows in the basement.
We are thankful for God's provision of this house for us. We are enjoying where we are and are feeling very settled for the short time we've been in this place. Thanks for being part of the journey!