Thursday, March 13, 2014

Almost week's end...

Some weeks feel short and some feel long. (Profound, I know....) This has been a long week. Late nights. Lots going on. Unanswered questions and unexpected answers to other questions. Long conversations. Lots of dirty dishes and dirty clothes.... but that's every week.

Garry gets home on Saturday and I'm ready to start counting the hours. It sounds like he's had a very profitable time there. I think he's enjoyed himself. He's found answers and questions. He's worked with a great team. He's learned lots. And I can't wait to hear the whole story when he gets here!

The boys and I have stayed busy with life. Kevin is training hard and working. Kaleb is studying hard and doing animation. We've had fun with friends and fun together. And now we'll just be happy to get back to the norms that prevail when Garry is home to help us go to bed on time and be more sane...

No comments: