Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good afternoon! It's a rainy day here-- yeah! I'm at home working in the office and love the cooler temperatures. Garry and the boys are coming home on the motorcycle, so they may not be quite as impressed as I am:). On the other hand, there's nothing like a little rain to cool you off!

I can hardly believe I haven't posted since Garry got home... but then again, I do remember losing my post several times. Smart Bro, our internet provider, has been having some problems since the typhoon came through. At any rate, Garry's home since last Friday! He had a great trip, although it was very busy. He was able to get glasses while he was there, and they seem to be working well. Kevin just had his eyes checked and we found out he also needs glasses, so the men are at the optical now.

Another project at our house has been making a water bed for the boys. This is the guys working on it. We were hoping this would help Kevin's allergies, and it seems to have made a significant difference. Thank you, Jesus!

I'm planning to keep up better with posting in the days ahead, so stay tuned for updates!

No comments: