Saturday, June 13, 2015

Roundy Family

Kaleb and I were able to spend nearly two weeks in Pennsylvania and Maine, soaking up time with the Roundy family. If you know us, you know it was full of conversation and good laughs! It's been a long time since so many of us were together, and it was amazing to be gifted this time together.

It was so much fun to reconnect with my parents, my brothers, and my brothers' families. We are all growing and changing, yet there is so much that we have in common. Our lives have each taken very unique paths, and yet there is something similar in them. Our children are all being raised differently, yet there is something the same in all of them. What a blessing! And what a reminder that what we plant in our children will be part of them forever!

I could ramble on about all we did and how much fun it was... after all, it was 10 years ago and 4 children less when we were all together. Six years ago many of us were together, but my sister-in-law and their children were missing. If you see some of most of your extended family monthly, weekly, or daily, enjoy it! It is a blessing and a gift, as this time was for Kaleb and I and the rest of my family.

Soon I'll blog more about what Garry did while we were gone and a few more details of our trip. For now, I need to play catch-up in the office!

No comments: