Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Garry's in the air again today, though he has spent the better part of the day sitting at one of our locations waiting for weather. I imagine he had a good time with our friends there! He was just able to get to his second stop now, at 1 PM. From there he only needs to come home, so hopefully he'll make it before the weather closes in again. Days like this remind me why dry season is nice for flying!

I've been busy talking on the radio and texting weather reports back and forth! Actually, we did school this morning:)! Now the boys are off to the badminton court for a lesson and I'm going to spend some time in the office while I listen to the radio.

These days we've been reminded again how blessed we are to do something we love. We are so privileged to serve, learn, and grow here in this flight program where God is continually teaching, stretching, and blessing us!

No comments: