Maybe I'll just post a few photos and make a short note of some of the amazing things that have happened to us...
- Garry's sister Fern and her family came for a week right after Christmas-- what a blessing to see them when we thought we'd have to wait months to do so!
- We're really enjoying being home and being part of the Sunday morning worship experience... I didn't realize how much I missed good music
- Several friends have invited us to their homes to enjoy fellowship, great food, table games, and catching up on one anothers lives
- Garry plans to do a short presentation at our home church tomorrow evening during their "missions night". This week he's been busy at the computer putting his thoughts together
- We started school this week and actually accomplished most of what I'd planned for the first week-- that's very unusual given my propensity to plan too much
- We were able to find a place for the boys to play badminton and they've begun making friends. One of the guys told them they need to play with him since he plays like most Canadians and they need to learn the ways of badminton here.
- I was able to enjoy a ladies prayer meeting the other morning
- The boys have completed two snow forts and a sled track complete with a jump
- We've been to family gatherings for both sides of Garry's family-- how fun to see everyone again!
- Garry and I celebrated 17 years of marriage
We are very much looking forward to seeing more of you and as our plans come together for traveling we'll be in touch.