Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Aren't these beautiful! Garry bought them for me in town the other day and I was very impressed. I enjoyed the beauty and the nice smell for nearly a week!

Wow, a lot has happened since I last blogged. I guess that's what comes of too much bookkeeping and too little time to do other things! Thankfully I've finished my end-of-year bookkeeping stuff for the time being.

Garry has spent the last week in the office also, catching up on projects, phone calls, and e-mails. A week of flying requires payback in the form of extra office time the following week. It's been neat to see God work out so many things over the past week as he's talked through a lot of flight program things with different people.

Kevin has spent the last 3 weeks resting because of different injuries. Thankfully he's doing pretty well now, though his wrist is still pretty sore.

No comments: