Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Good morning! Actually, it's about noon here. The boys and I have finished school and I'm attacking my office. It always feels rather that way to me, since it seems the piles of papers and work grow when I'm not looking! I've finished a few letters this morning and taken care of a few NTMA business details. It always feels great to finish something!

Garry is hoping to soon FINISH work on RP-C660! He put the airplane back together this morning and took it for a quick flight. When he returned the compression in the cylinder that had been low was better, for which we're all very thankful! Since this airplane is somewhat different than 2773 we'd like to take a quick trip down south with it before Garry hauls a lot of other passengers or cargo... maybe the beginning of next week!

Kevin has been pretty sick since the weekend-- nothing serious, we hope, but he has had lots of fevers, headaches, and stomach problems. We're guessing it may be malaria and have given him a treatment-- we'll see whether he responds to that or not. Last evening Kaleb began complaining of a sore throat and this morning he seems to have a bit of a cold.

1 comment:

Little Turtle said...

I am sorry to hear Kevin and Kaleb are sick. I will be praying for them and you and Garry as you take care of them.
Patrick