Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today has been a quieter day than we anticipated because today's flight was postponed until Monday. To be quite honest, I didn't miss the static on the radio:). The boys and I have been busy with school. I've also been trying to take care of some details for Monday's flight.

Garry is hard at work in the hangar, planning his flight to Luzon as well as cleaning things up after the 660 project. His instructor's rating is up for renewal soon so he has also been taking an on-line course to stay certified.

You may not be able to read the signs posted above the stove on the right, but they are the mission and purpose statement of one of our missionary teams. I've been reading lately how many people don't know or understand their purpose and so live quietly desperate lives, looking for meaning. I noticed this picture in my files today and was reminded that we as believers have a clear purpose as we strive to glorify God and fulfill His call on our lives. How blessed we are!

No comments: