Monday, September 03, 2007

Good morning! Garry is up in the air already and I'm here by the radio. I had a nice little chat with my Dad this morning, and now Kevin stole the phone so I thought I'd blog:)! Today Garry is taking a group of visitors to visit one of our tribal locations. It's always fun to meet new people and hear what God is doing in their lives and communities!

Last week Kevin got new glasses. He has had far fewer headaches in the past few days, so we are excited about that! We think he looks pretty sharp.

Neva, one of the girls who helps me, is at home this week for a visit. She texted yesterday to let us know that her brother had an accident on his motorcycle, so she isn't sure when she will be back. We are excited that she has this time with her family and trust God to make it the perfect length of time:).

Now I'm off to breakfast, school, and whatever else the day brings! Blessings to you today!

No comments: