Thursday, September 06, 2007

Good morning! I'm still working through some of our random pictures-- actually the pictures Larry took a few weeks ago! Today I thought I'd post a few pictures of one of our relaxing routines-- Paraguayan tea is a great way to kick back and get some "talk time" together! Garry does drink terere also... I just happened to have the "guampa" when we took the pictures!

Garry did a short flight this morning and is already home! The boys and I are finishing up what we need to do this week, and feeling a great sense of accomplishment when we check things off our weekly checklist.

Belle's daughter is sick, so she's taking her to the doctor today. She's had a cold and persistent cough for several weeks, so I hope they figure out what the problem is! This week she began coughing until she vomited, so it seemed like time to get some help!

This evening we plan to go to the badminton court where Kevin will have class for a couple of hours. Hopefully we'll all get some time to play, but whether we do or not, we enjoy our time there!

Hope you have a great Friday!

No comments: