Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Garry's back in the air, taking supplies to a team down south then delivering construction supplies for a clinic at another location. It's just after noon now, and he just told me it looks like the rain may be coming... I'm praying that rain changes course so he can finish what he's doing there! Ben is with Garry today, doing some of the flying and learning routes and approaches.

No, this doesn't have anything to do with flying (except that the pilots decided this beach would make a great emergency landing strip), but this was a fun day at the beach enjoying the NTMA team!

I tried my hand at making cottage cheese yesterday... I'm not sure what I did or didn't do, but it certainly doesn't taste like I'd expected. Anybody have a recipe they'd be willing to share? If so, I'd love to have it!

No comments: