Saturday, February 20, 2010

Well, I think it's the week of mice... since my post about a mouse in the restaurant I watched one crawl over the pasta at the wet market where I buy my meat, saw 2 just running down the street, saw one in my yard, and saw another at the fruit stand where I often buy fruit. It does make one wonder...

Garry should get home tomorrow! I think he's had an amazing trip, though it's also been really tiring with a lot of different things going on most days. They didn't get permission to fly the airplane, so he'll have to make another trip to do that. However, they have fixed the problems we had with it, so hopefully we can sell it soon. He and Brian arrive in Cagayan on the same flight, so they can share a ride home, which is a blessing!

Kevin and Kaleb have done remarkably well at school this week and have finished everything for the week. It's often hard to get it done when Garry is gone, so I am very proud of them! They've also been riding their bikes a lot and playing quite a bit of badminton. Today they went with a friend to check out the motorcross track they're making in town here. They said it's amazing... I'll have to go see it yet:).

And now, my friends, it is really time for me to go to bed! Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Thanks Garry for your work up north on 43! We appreciate what you have done.