Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Healing...

Yes, we are healing! Thank you, Jesus! Just after my last post Garry injured his back somehow, and he's also on the road to recovery. I don't think we've ever moved out of a house both injured/ill before! It's been quite the experience. So many amazing friends have done so many amazing things to get us moved out of our house and basically ready to leave Mindanao. Wow, God! Wow, team!

It's been quite an interesting couple of weeks, and when I have a bit more energy I'll try to post about it... the friends we've been saying goodbye to, the things we've experienced, the way God has brought things together over the past week.

I'm also going to post a quick update on our "pray" page-- check it out if you haven't yet.

We are blessed in every way that matters.

No comments: