Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good morning! It's Monday and I'm getting ready to drive back to Cagayan to pick Garry up from the airport. We plan to spend the night up there since it doesn't seem like the best idea to drive home at night.
Garry was up around midnight to catch a bus to Manila, but unfortunately there was a problem-- he waited about 3 hours and finally got a ride with a family who stopped to pick him up. I still haven't gotten the whole story, but I'll be hearing it this evening when he arrives here.

Kaleb has caught a nasty cold and I'm afraid he's sharing it with me.

The rains are here, I think! We are praying it keeps on raining so the electricity is back full time. Yesterday we were scheduled for brown out in the evening, but we had power all day!

I'm posting a few photos of our time at the beach... it was lovely! Hope you have a great day!

No comments: