Friday, January 21, 2011

I can't remember last time we had a really boring week... but a boring blog post, that's another story! And this might be another one because nothing very noteworthy has actually happened in the past few days. Or nothing that is final enough to share, anyway.

Garry has been busy emptying his inbox and filling his notebook for Palawan. I think he's actually basically ready to go, and he doesn't leave until Tuesday (yes, he was planning to leave Sunday, but that was a few options ago.

Kevin and Kaleb are both doing great at school and have their work for this week done. Yeah for a week well-done! Kevin continues to struggle with wrist injuries and we are trying to find someone who can help us know what to do. Kaleb has built bottle rockets that go further than is safe in the yard, so he's at a bit of a standstill at the moment. He wants to find some better ideas, but the reality is that then he has to take his rockets elsewhere to shoot them off. Here he is doing a puppet show...

For my part, I'm just trying to keep up with the guys and keep food on the table. Keeping food on the table keeps getting harder since Kaleb is growing an extra hollow leg these days also. I've been trying some new recipes, which I think is more fun for me than for Garry.

No comments: