Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today Garry and I are headed out to celebrate 20 years of marriage! Unfortunately, the car has a bit of a problem, so I'm sitting here blogging while Garry and Kevin fix it. Life happens.

I was thinking yesterday how 20 years ago I married a man who I thought was pretty cool. Twenty years later we've been through a lot of things, and I KNOW I am married to a man of strength, integrity, and a million other amazing qualities. It's been an amazing 20 years, spanning 6 countries, 3 continents, and over 20 homes together. We've seen God do things beyond our wildest dreams and know Him in ways we never thought possible. We've journeyed with God these 20 years, and He has proven Himself more than faithful!

Here is a photo of Kevin and Dave just before they left for their survey... but I'll let Kevin post his favorite photos before I put a lot up here:). They checked out a rather large area, with Dave talking to pastors and asking about the health of the local Christian community. It is amazing to chat with Dave and hear how People Group Assessments (the new name in our little world) are done and what kind of information they need in order to properly assess the need for missionaries in a particular area! This was quite a privilege and quite a learning experience for Kevin.

We had a great Christmas, despite the chaos leading up to it. I may even post some photos later:).

No comments: