Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just after my last post Kaleb got a pretty nasty stomach flu and then Garry got a touch of it. Kevin is still struggling with a cold, though he's doing quite a bit better today than he was yesterday. I guess it will just take a little while to really feel good.

The other night when the boys were sick I was up with them and found a rather large gecko on the wall. He wasn't really huge, but probably a good 12 inches long or so. Too big for me! Since I've been thinking of some of the things I won't miss from here, I decided to take a picture. When I got my camera I turned on the light and found two other "friends" right in my front room! I thought maybe you'd like to enjoy them with me...
Garry has been home most of today, though he did spend a couple of hours at the hangar showing Ben some of the paperwork stuff that needs done for the annual. I was so thankful to have him here packing with me! He packed several boxes, moved stuff to the hangar, fixed a light outside the house, and did a few other things. Wow!

On a slightly more normal note, one of the things we enjoy here is a kefir drink called Yakult. A lady sells it on the street and stops by our house about every other day. It comes in really small bottles which always makes me smile! Here is Jhean (my helper) getting Yakult from Chit, our friendly delivery lady!

No comments: