Thursday, June 02, 2011

It's Friday! Some weeks I have the same feeling I had in gradescool, pure elation for the end of the week and a weekend! This is one of those weeks, and I'm not sure why. Maybe because we've been doing some testing in school this week and our schedule has felt out of whack. Maybe because I've been slogging through some office stuff this week that I'm glad to be done with. Maybe because I am hoping to get my menu organized and some shopping done this weekend and I believe I'll feel more organized once that is done. I really have no clue, but I am VERY glad it's the last day of school for the week!

Garry headed out the the airport this morning to get some parts the guys in Palawan need. They are nearly finished with a 100-hour inspection despite the interruption of two emergency flights this week. Bailey will be glad to have Brian home on Sunday... and I am thankful that Garry didn't have to go this time.

Kevin helped Joel & Missy paint this week, which he really enjoyed. They are very thankful to have the house painted and are doing some other minor repairs now. Soon they'll be moving boxes and furniture and beginning to unpack! I can't say I envy them the process... but I am so thankful they are willing to do it to be part of what God is doing here in Mindanao!

No comments: