Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2013. A new year, bringing new beginnings. Also giving us the opportunity to finish thing we started last year, or the year before. Somehow, though, the beginning of a new year feels mostly like a fresh slate, a new start!

What are you hoping to accomplish in 2013? What are your goals or plans for this new year? What are you trusting God for? What are you planning to invest your time and energy in this year?

My sole new year's resolution is to live simply enough that I have time, energy, and space to embrace the moments that make up life. The process of moving has seemed complex, and as we begin a new year I am hoping to simplify some things in our life at home. To get back to basics, to stick with the important things in life. To love the Lord my God with all my heart, mind, and soul and serve Him only. 

So, if you've got some ideas for simple living, share them with me! And I'd really love to hear what you are trusting God for this year!



No comments: