Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good afternoon! I've been trying to catch up on some office work during our school break... it hasn't worked out exactly like that, but I've enjoyed the break anyway! Suzy was here again yesterday, getting in some more practice on the radio before she totally takes over from her house. She's doing a great job! The missionaries did end up sending out the other patient-- thank you, Jesus!

Kaleb's been busy making paper airplanes and wanted to show you his current collection. This is after he got rid of about half of them when they didn't test to fly well! What fun to see him exploring, learning, and trying things!

Now he and Kevin are at badminton playing some singles before training. Kevin's garden is doing great also, but I haven't taken any pictures of it for the last while! Both boys are enjoying their last week off school, but I think they're getting ready for a more normal routine again. This morning we did some de-cluttering in their bedroom. Can anybody tell me if stuff multiplies while we're sleeping or how clutter happens?!

Yesterday I was reading in several places about character. I came across an interesting thought, that ego is the enemy of character, so when we are tempted to be impatient or otherwise trade character for something less it's an indication that we're protecting our ego. Takes some processing...

No comments: