Thursday, September 23, 2010

I had a lovely day-- Garry took me for lunch! He had to go to the hangar so dropped me off at a coffee shop for a couple of hours then came and picked me up for lunch. I took my computer with me and got some things done. I also enjoyed the quiet and the coffee!

Meanwhile, the boys did a great job with the school and completed everything they could by themselves! Plus, Brian and Bailey invited us for supper... 3 cheers for a whole day with no cooking!

This evening is our team meeting. We get together to pray and share from the Word, and it's always a good time.

I was going to post the most common reasons why your garbage doesn't get collected if you live in town. And maybe list the number of places one has to go shopping to get the basics of life, which doesn't even include chocolate or coffee! I also considered posting about what it's like to drive in town, but I decided to leave good enough alone.

So, have a good day!

No comments: