Sunday, October 05, 2008

\It's Monday morning and the beginning of another new week! I had a nice chat with my mom this morning while I made yogurt and put pork roast in the crock pot for supper. Now we're starting school to the music of the weedwacker in our yard. So I thought I'd take a few minutes while the boys are busy to blog...

Garry and I have been talking a lot lately about praising God and how thankfulness seems to have a dramatic effect on our attitude. Everything that comes to us comes through the Hand of God, and His plan is always to use it for our good and His glory. He is far more interested in our growth than He is our comfort, so He often allows things into our lives that are not comfortable. Yet they are good things because they help us learn about God and see the truth about ourselves. What an incredible blessing to be sons and daughters of the Most High, Loving God!

No comments: