Thursday, October 02, 2008


Thursday evening. Jhean, my helper, was released today on bail and I'm sure she's thrilled to be home. There are still lots of questions surrounding all that's happened and what our response should be. Please pray with us that we would know what our calling is in this situation and that we have courage and grace to follow it.

The boys and I spent extra time washing dishes and doing laundry today, but they were still able to finish their school. This afternoon they had badminton training. I enjoyed coffee with a friend around noon then Garry and I spent a few minutes doing errands and catching up during his lunch break.

Garry and Ben are making good progress on the engine change. Among other things, Garry has been working on repairing the baffling, which was quite deteriorated. It's looking much better now! Tomorrow Suzy and the kids and I plan to join them at the hangar for lunch, which is sort of a family tradition when the guys do a big maintenance project. We plan to get some rotisserie chicken and make rice and some kind of veggie. Maybe we'll even come up with a dessert of some kind, but I'm not sure yet.

No comments: