Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends!

A list of things I'm thankful for would be far too long for this post as would be a list of people I'm thankful for. As I ponder life today I realize I am incredibly blessed and I am grateful for that. Thank you for the blessing YOU are in my life!

We are celebrating American Thanksgiving with some friends here this evening.... we're looking forward to some amazing food and a great time with Bob & Nancy and their kids! Their son Richard and our boys are great friends, which is a particular blessing after all the years that Kevin didn't have anybody around that was close to his age.

Garry and Joel went flying this morning, completing the second phase of checkout at one of our airstrips (yes, this is the flight that they planned to do on Tuesday). The boys and I did school and are very thankful to be done for the week.

BTW, I did bake cookies on Tuesday. And it was fun!

No comments: