Sunday, September 10, 2006

Good morning! It's been a long time since I've posted regularly, but I'd like to get back into the habit. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen just yet as my computer crashed the other day and we haven't gotten it back from the shop yet. We pray they are able to save the information on the computer and we'll soon be back in business. We're incredibly thankful for Garry's laptop!

We're home in Palawan again, enjoying being back in our own house! We had a wonderful and informative trip, but it's nice to be home! Today Garry's flying in preparation for doing some more checkout work with Jason tomorrow. I'm on the radio and doing school with the boys.

I hope to be posting with some photos of our trip soon, but we'll see what happens with the computer:). Blessings to each of you!

No comments: